Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Blog is Back

Yes that's right. I'm able to start blogging again. The reason I had to disable it was because my previous graphic design class used Blogger as it's hug to post our work. I didn't want to risk my classmates seeing such a horrible blaspheming blog. Since I just couldn't figure out that all I had to do was create a different email account and I would be good to go, I thought it would be a fine and dandy idea to delete this thing. oops. So it's golly gosh darn good thing I made a new email just for this.
On the bright side, it's back and I plan on posting stuff here on a regular basis. Thanks for your patience because I know you have been waiting to see my blog back.

1 comment:

  1. *tapping foot*

    Well, what are you going to blog?

    Allow me to help you out: http://schizotypalgrasp.blogspot.com/ ;)

    StG.

    ReplyDelete